See you on Sunday September 12 for the 41st edition of the "20km de Bruxelles".
Yes, you read that right... The race, traditionally organised on the last Sunday of May, will exceptionally be scheduled in September this year, taking all the health measures that will be required on that date into consideration.
In 2020, the Covid crisis forced the organisors to annul the event, but this gave them also an opportunity to rethink the race.
As a result, the Brussels 20K will no longer bring together only runners but from now on also walkers.
The maximum time for completing the race has also been adapted from 4 to 6 hours.
Run with Street Nurses
Already for several years Street Nurses has participated in the Brussels 20K. Thanks to this event and the high number of runners (and, this year, walkers), we collect gifts that allow us to help people in need, get homeless people off the street and provide them with stable and permanent housing.
Our objective is to collect 15,000 € through the sponsoring of our runners. You’ll get all information once you’ve registered.
Why participate in the Brussels 20K?
It’s a day that symbolises mutual aid and solidarity, a moment when we look after ourselves and others.
The registration fee is 39 € inclusive:
- your official registration to the 20KM Brussels organisation and its administrative and financial regulations;
- many tips and tricks for your training
- your race number, available on the day of the race at the stand of 'Street Nurses' (Infirmiers de rue);
- a warm welcome at the Street Nurses stand on race day;
- a high quality sports t-shirt with the logo of 'Street Nurses' and possible sponsors;
- an energy-rich snack before and after the race;
- a massage at the finish.